It’s Thursday, which means it’s tag day! Today I’m doing the Book Merch Tag. I found this tag in my bookmarks and I originally found it on Reading, Reading, Reading. I’m a big fan of book merch, so this tag was a lot of fun to do. This tag was created by Celinelingg.
- Mention the creator of the tag(Celine @Celinelingg).
- Mention the blogger who tagged you.
- You may add your own questions if you want to!
- Spread the love and tag some people to participate and connect! (There’s no limit in number, so have some fun and just tag!).
1. Book Merch you are dying to have!
I can’t think of any specific book merch that I’m dying to have. However, I wouldn’t mind getting some book-themed stickers, specifically romance novel themed, to decorate my laptop and kindle with.
2. Let’s say you win a lifetime voucher with only ONE option. Book merch or Books?
Books. Always books. Book merch is fun, and I love it, but books are my first love.
3. Have you ever tried making your own book merch?
I don’t think I have, but years ago I followed a Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy-inspired cross-stitch pattern, which could count for this question.
4. How do you usually get your book merch?
I find a lot of book merch through Bookstagram, which usually leads me to Etsy shops or small business websites. I’ve also gotten some stuff from pre-order campaigns for certain books, which is a lot of fun.
5. Mind to share why do you love (or the contrary, not a big fan of) bookish merch?
I like books and I like supporting small businesses. I think book merch is a lot of fun and I like seeing all of the creative designs and products that are out there. I’m easily distracted by bookmarks, which don’t take up that much space, and they’re very practical.
6. Let’s say you are a book merch addict. What will you do if there is no space left to store your new book merch?
I think I would try to find more room or find some creative ways to store things. I generally like bookmarks, which are flat and easy to store, so it’s difficult to imagine running out of space to put them. If I really was out of space, I’d probably go through everything and give some stuff away to friends.